Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sweet tooth pleaser!

Want something different in the RGV? Get yourself to Red Mango where there's soft serve yogurt. In between class, on a study break, or during the weekend, you must try RED MANGO yogurt. The name is deceiving, there are no red mangos, but there are animal crackers, fruity pebbles, strawberries, kiwis, and other yogurt topping concoctions you can add to your little bowl of yogurt goodness. Don't be afraid to try something new. It won't disappoint. I personally want to stop by every hour on the hour, but unfortunately I'm a broke college student, for now. Im definitely getting a Red Mango installed in my house when I'm out of school. My life would then be complete. Give in to that persistent sweet tooth and head on over to Red Mango in the plaza right beside Best Buy in Brownsville.

No comments:

Post a Comment