Friday, November 11, 2011

There's a small business for everything

Need to change your oil?
 

Sure you can change your oil at Walmart, but who goes to Walmart these days, unless it's 4 AM and you're in desperate need of a loaf of bread or something. My oil change here was a little under 35 dollars for my midsize car, and they did a terrific job. I usually get my oil changed at Just Right Lube Service because it's a small business in my local community. It's located off of a main road, Business 77, in San Benito. Get your car, truck, jeep to this place to change your oil next month. REMEMBER to support local economic growth by spending your green at local, small businesses! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, superb blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your
    website is excellent, as well as the content!
    my web page > friv

    ReplyDelete